Thursday, January 27, 2011

Diet Day #11


Another bottle of the HCG drops has been ordered and is on its way from Las Vegas HCG.com!  The trick is to maintain what I have lost and not go back to old eating habits before it gets here! I am still at 194.4 for the third day in row so maybe it will be easier than I think!  

The advice from Las Vegas HCG.com:
 If you stick to no sugar or startch I can get you another bottle in the mail tomorrow and then just do a 1 or 2 day gorge and quick start back up

Sounds easy enough....I CAN do this!   I am really amazed at how well the HCG plan does work!  After all the years of dieting I have done this is probably the easiest way I have ever come across.  It is sure worth the money!   

Mailman Mailman...hurry hurry hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment