Thursday, February 10, 2011

Diet Update!


It has been a while since I have done an update on  how things are going.  And I must say that this past week things have been going rather odd.   I am now at 193.4 lbs.  Up a bit since I quit taking the HCG drops that I got from Las Vegas HCG.com!  One day my weight goes up and then next it goes back down again!  I am not sure what is causing the fluctuation but never the less it is happening!   It may be just do to the fact that mother nature has come calling with her monthly visit or may be that I have eaten a few things that I shouldnt?

I have been trying to do some experimenting with this whole thing to find out what works for me! As I think that everyone has to do when attempting to lose weight.  I do have some other health issues that I have to take into consideration (I will not go into those here).  I do feel that getting some of this weight off will benefit me greatly with the other health issues.

I ordered the "pellets" from Las Vegas HCG.com and am going to begin again in earnest to get some of this weight off.   I ordered the pellets just to see which form of the HCG works best for me. It is my understanding that the pellets have other ingredients in them (ie carb blocker) so again I will just have to give it a try and see how they work for me.

A new day, a new diet.......here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment