Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Special Message to Our Awesome Advertisers!

'It matters not how you get them here, just that you get them."


Recently you may have noticed a change over at Link Bug in some of the posts being displayed on our wall. I wanted to take a minute to explain. 

As most of  you are aware, the Work at Home Entrepreneur Community on Facebook is a tight-knit one. You see the same fans on page after page. We need to bring in NEW fans too! People that are not normally part of this community. By introducing your company to as many people as possible you have the potential to grow more recognition!  More sales!  More revenue! 



I have always been a firm believer in laughter.  Laughing each day is healthy for everyone!
By posting silly, funny, and educational pictures and ideas I have seen a huge spurt in my fan count. I try to keep them in good taste. I see many that are not appropriate for my page and will not post them. In the past two weeks we have gained an additional 2500 fans just from sharing these types of things. Your advertising shout-outs have gone from being seen by 500 people to over 3000 a day! We have over 141,000 talking about this page! I hope by your companies being viewed by all these people that your fan counts and sales will also increase. I would appreciate any feedback you have on this. 

I will continue to make posts that bring the fans to Link Bug and will do my best to get them to your page. Once I get them there it is very helpful if you make at least one post a day to promote yourself too! 

Please remember too that we also offer Advertising on our Web page http://www.linkbug.net/ should you wish to expand your advertising with us to an even larger audience. I will be utilizing the web page even more in the future.  You can find more information regarding the web page ads here; https://www.facebook.com/notes/link-bug/link-bugnet-store-directory/286026244755101

Thank you so much for being a part of the Link Bug Community! 

No comments:

Post a Comment