Monday, January 31, 2011

Handmade Hairbows Review!



I received these adorable photo-bottlecaps from Handmade HairBows!!   When asked to provide a picture for the purpose of this review I chose of course my little dawge, Damzl. Any picture can be used for any of these items. I was amazed at the picture quality as it is very good (much better than the ones i took of these) , as is the construction of all three. Shipping was very quick too!  

Customer service at Handmade HairBows is excellent and the owner, Toni is as nice as they come!  Always willing to go that extra mile for her customers!  I highly recommend that you visit her shop! 


 These would make awesome gifts for grandparents with your child's picture!  Or a great gift for a Dad or Mom that was getting ready for deployment! 

 One is a Keychain, one a Magnet, and one a lapel Pin. Here is a reverse picture so you can see the backs.......





.

No comments:

Post a Comment